Apple iPhone 12 Pro 6.1" 5G Dual SIM A2408 – 支援討論區 立即購買 – HK$9,999

Apple iPhone 12 Pro 5G A2408 Dual Sim 256GB Blueについて [Apple iPhone 12 Pro 6.1" 5G Dual SIM A2408 - 328716]

• Jay Law
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 20 十月 2020

こんにちは、

iPhone12proを買いたいですが、これで購入証明はついてますか?例えば、購入明細、レシートとか?

修理するとき、海外バージョンをアップルストアに持っていくと、購入証明を提出して欲しいって言われたから!

よろしくお願いします!

I have been waiting for this phone from the summer. I guess that the gadgets produced by apple is the best, it is not the adv it is just simply the own attitutude toward this mark. I have xs max for now, completely satisfied by it, it helps me a lot with my work, reminder is quite good, stock files cloud is awesome, cause I am professional writer and I have lots of articles in my memory card, just not to forget I am professional writer and I can produce any kind of home assignment for you, just visit https://cheap-papers.com/proofread-my-paper.php writing service.

I own it for a month now and I can say It is a superb phone. Design is so good and it is crime to use case on it. Also, battery life is much better in comparison to iPhone X., All in all was a great decision to switch from iPhone X to iPhone 12 ProI write content for each on-line and offline creation media. I focus on the following: internet site content, blog content, entire best essay writing service website contents, and so onward... I have generated subjects, researched, written, and edited hundreds of weblog Articles for a huge selection of Industries. I might be happy turning your key phrases or subject matter ideas into complete content. 

iPhone 11, along with iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, supports dual SIM. Apple first introduced Dual SIM support on iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR in 2018. mybk-experience.onl mc-d.uno

お届けする商品には納品書を兼ねるインボイスが同梱されております。

;