Apple iPod mini 4GB – 支援討論區

HELP IM REALLY STUCK [Apple iPod mini 4GB - 110294]

• spikeyjac
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 1 八月 2005
Hi my names jack and i really need help Recently my PC went dodgy and had to be reformatted. Now on the PC were 700 songs inmy i tunes library but they all got deleted. I have them on my ipod but i darent connect my ipod because i know that they will be all deleted because of the automatic scnyronising when i first start i tunes and the ipod. I know you can set it to manual update but as soon as i connect my ipod it will satrt updating and deleting straight away!!! Does anyone know anything about this or a way round automatic scyncronising. thanks jack
If you go into iTunes Edit menu, then select preferences and go on to the iPod tab, there is an option you can select 'Manually manage songs and playlists'. This should enable you to move the playlists back from your iPod on to the computer.
  • jamesh122
  • 投稿: 13
  • 註冊日期: 2 二月 2005
That doesn't work because you have to have the ipod connected in order to access that menu!
  • bearycuddly
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 16 十二月 2005
Just wondered if anyone can help me out here: My problem is with my ipod mini. I've selected manual updating in my preferences and I manually delete songs and playlists from my ipod when it's connected to itunes. After I delete the songs the ipod does not seem to refresh its memory allocation and it's not allowing me to copy new songs on. It's been saying I have 765 songs on it for the last month but I've deleted about 30 tracks??? Any ideas??
;