Blueant X3 micro Bluetooth Headset – 支援討論區

No Audio w/X3 Micro [Blueant X3 micro Bluetooth Headset - 124115]

I bought my daughter an X3 because I've been so happy with mine.  Wouldn't you know, her's pairs and all but has no audio.  We can all hear her but she can't hear us.  I reset and repaired it but to no avail.  Is there anything else to try before we return it?

• anitalg
  • 投稿: 10490
  • 註冊日期: 4 三月 2006
  • 地點: fingers in ears singing lala
what phone are you pairing with?  It maybe they arent compatable, have you tried pairing it with your phone?

Tried with both her Blackberry Curve and My Nokia.  It paired fine with both but the speaker on the headset was just dead.  It was like the volume was turned off.  I have an X3 that works great with my Nokia so that disturbed me.  After trying all the reset stuff you can find online, I finally called BlueAnt.  I actually got a real person with no menus or recordings!  He was able to confirm for me that the speaker was most likely defective since I'd already tried the reset and repaired it with both phones.  I am having the seller replace it but he said they would replace it if the seller wouldn't.  Very happy with my BlueAnt tech support experience.  Thanks for the response though.

• anitalg
  • 投稿: 10490
  • 註冊日期: 4 三月 2006
  • 地點: fingers in ears singing lala
At least you sorted it - i didnt think real people existed in call centres now!
;