CoPilot Live Pocket PC 4 CF GPS Quickstart – 支援討論區

Lousy GPS reception [CoPilot Live Pocket PC 4 CF GPS Quickstart - 105644]

• ajcarroll
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 15 三月 2004
The unit just doesn't want to see the sat's reliably. Should I return the GPS unit on it's own for a replacement, or do you need the entire box and contents?
  • Jim Tse
  • 投稿: 1758
  • 註冊日期: 7 十二月 2003
  • 地點: Manchester, UK
Do you have a heated windshield? if you do you'll need to get an external antenna. For returns information you should send an email to returns@expansys.com. -- Jim - eXpansys
  • Mahesh
  • 投稿: 8300
  • 註冊日期: 14 四月 2003
  • 地點: Liverpool, UK
Before sending it back, what machine are you trying to use it with ? Was there any installation issues ? Have you tried speaking to them on 020 7404 4222 ? There are some patches available here. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • ajcarroll
No heated windscreen, and I've tried it with the roof off and in the open anyway! Not sure that a magnetised external antenna will be a lot of use on a soft top :) It's installed on a Toshiba e740 and there didn't seem to be any problems installing, just in acquiring the satellites.
  • Mahesh
Have you tried the patches I mentioned a post earlier ? Did that help at all ? -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • ajcarroll
I'm afraid that the patches are only for older versions of the software. I'm pleased to say that Expansys is selling bang up to date software... even if the GPS doesn't work :(
  • Mahesh
Looks like a faulty one to me, email sales@expansys.com with your order ref please and they'll sort a replacement out. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
;