Dane-Elec USB Compact Flash Reader – 支援討論區

Lost pictures! Please help! [Dane-Elec USB Compact Flash Reader - 100901]

• Justin324
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 26 八月 2004
I was trying to read my 8mb card on my card reader and it would not boot up on my laptop. I opened My computer icon and noticed the E drive where the card would be was not listed. Thinking it was the 8MB card I removed the card from the reader and inserted my 265MB card with over 100 pictures into the reader. Still no E drive. Put the card back into my camera and it said No image! I had just reviewed the pics in my camera before inserting it into the reader so I know they were on the card. I am an adjuster these pictures are needed to get insureds paid. Tell me where I can recover the pictures? I am at a loss and very frustrated. Thanks! Justin
  • Michael
  • 投稿: 10920
  • 註冊日期: 15 四月 2003
  • 地點: Manchester UK
Try unplugging the reader and then plugging it back in, if that still does not wokr then it may be worth getting another reader to try the cards in. -- Michael - eXpansys
I have a software pachage called "Don't Panic" Image Recall and it recovers images from most cards - even if they are damaged. I got it from QVC - WWW.QVCUK.COM - hope this helps
  • coplandcolin
  • 投稿: 308
  • 註冊日期: 19 四月 2004
  • 地點: Glasgow -UK
Few shareware utilities HERE -- Colin - www.mutleyshome.com (Games, Unlocking & Headset Conversions)
;