EXPANSYS Memory 512MB Reduced Size Multi Media Card – 支援討論區

eXpansys Memory 512MB Reduced Size Multi Media Card [EXPANSYS Memory 512MB Reduced Size Multi Media Card - 115189]

• caio1975
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 16 十一月 2004
this memory eXpansys Memory 512MB Reduced Size Multi Media Card is double voltage 1.8v/3.0v?i have the new nokia 6630 and this phone works only with this type of memory.thanks
  • Mik
  • 投稿: 4635
  • 註冊日期: 28 六月 2004
The new stock that we are waiting on will be dual voltage. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • fpinter
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 20 十一月 2004
that means i should wait with buying? when are 6630-compatible RS-MMC arriving? thanx
  • ried
  • 投稿: 20
  • 註冊日期: 5 一月 2004
I ordered two of these on the 17th, they arrived today, and both of them ARE NOT compatible with the 6630. I've sent them back to eXpansys for a refund. Until these products are compatible, they should take the 6630 off of the list of compatible devices. What a huge pain all this is! eXpansys, please do your homework next time before you claim product compatibility. It would save both you and your customers a lot of trouble!
  • Angioletto
  • 註冊日期: 24 十一月 2004
I'm also interested to this RS DV MMC, but I want to know if the voltage is 1.8/3.0 or something else. Please advise me when these MMC are available. Thanks
  • mantelvaviz
  • 註冊日期: 24 十一月 2004
Is there some news on the rs-mmc-dv? they arrived? Thank you
And after more than a week from ried's post they are still reported as compatible with the Nokia 6630!!!!
  • Mik
They have been unmapped but for some reason they are still showing. We are currently looking into why. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • Mik
It is unmapped. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • giltei
  • 註冊日期: 2 十二月 2004
hi, do you mean: - that the currently available "eXpansys Memory 512 MB Reduced Size Multi Media Card" is dual voltage ? - I shall wait some time till you receive your next delivery ? thanks, gil
  • Mik
The current stock is not dual voltage we are waiting for the dual voltage cards to arrive. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • GATO
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 4 十二月 2004
Good evening 29 mondays November I have telephoned to expansys and they have assured to me that the rs-mmc from 512 they were compatible with nokia 6630, so I have ordered 3x512 Tuesday I have sent behind the memory because they do not work...... I would appreciate to know if given back immediately the money or if the dual voltage have arrived and sent those endured. If they do not arrive immediately I prefer to come to the money, please. Thank's simone
;