Mio C710 Portable Navigation System – 支援討論區

Updated maps for Mio 710? [Mio C710 Portable Navigation System - 137379]

• martinben
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 17 二月 2007
I have tried to update/debug the maps on my 6 month old 710, but I keep getting a mesage to install a driver to my PC. I thought I had installed everything that came with the Mio, does anyone know the answer? I too have had absolutely no success from Mio technical.
  • johnlb
  • 註冊日期: 20 二月 2007
Me too. Mio technical are useless and I would never buy another Mio Device. I have been trying for six months to update top the new maps without success and last week sent a long Email ask9ing for detyailed comment on how to do it and it their update softrware really works. If (IF!) i evef get a reply I will post it here.
  • kajsi
  • 註冊日期: 7 三月 2007
If you want, I can help you. I am from Slovakia. I have update for Mio C710. I can send to you SD card and then I can tell how you ccan update Mio710. But it cost 70 pound. My kontakt is kajsi66@orangemail.sk This update give you maps of all EU without estonsko lotysko a litva and ukaine
WHEN TRYING TO UPGRADE YOUR MAPS OR YOUR DIVICE, BE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT RUN IN YOUR PC THE MIO TRANSFER PROGRAMME. IF YOU SEE THE SPEEDCAM ICON IN TOOL BAR RIGHT CLICK TO THERE AND EXIT. BE SURE OF COURSE THAT YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE OF BOTH CD''s, BLUE AND ORANGE COLOUR. AND SOMETHING ELSE. WHEN YOU UPGRADE ON LINE YOU HAVE TOY EXIT ALL FIREWALLS AND ANTIVIRUS PROGRAMMES GOOG LUCK
  • Siggy_Maas
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 23 三月 2007
This is a problem that seemes to occur only on new computers. I have experienced that 2-3 yers old computers with windows xp do not suffer from this problem. My conclusion is that mio uses old drivers and also - according to their own technical specifications - uses 1.1 USB ports. You simply have to downgrade your drivers to be able to conect your device successfylly! Nice, huh? Of course you must first download the uppdate tool to your computer. It is to be find for free at Mio club website. But be aware! At my latest update all software to my TMC unit was esased. The function simply is gone. Even the ´virtual button is gone! ANYONE who can HELP me with this problem? Resetting does not help. Can anyone tell me why you can´t get proper support from the manufactor of this device? At least I have not succeeded. Siggy_Maas /Sweden
  • ticklepin
  • 註冊日期: 1 四月 2007
Siggy, You have my sympathy. Mio support and communication is very bad. After all, how much can an email cost? Post your problem clearly in the Mio forum at < http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/ >. There are some very clever people there who are sure to help. Regards, Ticklepin

Portable navigation system updated maps for mio. Updated system is better and i know you bring some changes in your device and it bring more updated ideas for your best essay writing service device and also provide you more functions.

It is a technical issue faced by many people I would suggest you take assistance from the expert technician or a person who solved this issue before, as I am solving issues for students and offering custom essay writing help and I'll get lots of messages from different students from the different part of the world.

I am a MIO user, I currently have a previous version of it. It works smoothly and is the best and helpful. Now I would like one to install at the UK essays, its basically the place I currently works in and we have a need for it for our upcoming project. I hope this works great as well.

• dokiwip
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 22 九月 2020

They are well-accustomed with the latest university guidelines and other academic norms observed among all educational institutes around the country. So, stop worrying, “Who will write my assignment?”, and place your trust in us.

• dokiwip

Any year you can pull out your much-loved leather jacket and be stylish without trying too hard. Just pair with your favorite t-shirt and jeans for a more casual look or complement tailored pants to feel more polished. 

Men Black Shearling Jacket With Hoodie

• dokiwip

They help us to offer top-quality solutions by keeping a check on the writing standards and depth of research for every assignment that we deliver. You too can get your essay outlines edited and proofread by the experts of 24hwritemyessay.com!

;