Motorola V600 – 支援討論區

How to connect v600 to pc via bluetooth [Motorola V600 - 107704]

• k2o3
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 9 九月 2004
Well just connected mine... 1st() Verify that you have the latest drivers for the bluetooth Usb device (anyone), they should at least be in the 1.4.2 version from WIDCOMM , as specified by motorola in here https://hellomoto-uk-eng.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/hellomoto_uk_eng.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=1voz8_kh&p_lva=&p_faqid=8047&p_created=1090917542&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NTkyJnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=. 2nd() You should have the mobile phone tools v2.16. i got myne from e-mule I guess after buying this king of phone, the software should be free like the nokia pc suite of my wife. It took me 1/3 to connect and the files (specialy games) are simpler to transfer
  • Mahesh
  • 投稿: 8300
  • 註冊日期: 14 四月 2003
  • 地點: Liverpool, UK
Many thanks for the information, I've made this into a sticky thread. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • ferridus
  • 投稿: 11
  • 註冊日期: 31 三月 2004
If you're using windows XP you should update to service pack 2 as this has new bluetooth drivers which are much better than the old ones.It is easier to pair devices and transfer files over,just right click on the icon in the system tray and send file.I would recommend uninstalling the software that came with the bluetooth adapter to avoid confusion.
  • re:charge
  • 投稿: 26
  • 註冊日期: 6 十一月 2004
my bluetooth came with the widcomm software "xtnd connect blue manager". i use this mainly for file transfers to my phone, it does most of what moto phone tools does, but MPT is good if you need to sync it to outlook, back up calendar/contacts etc.
Hello, I bought a V600 with Bluetooth USB device. My system is Windows XP with SP2. The thing is I can not access the phone using the WidCoom software. It works fine when I connect over the XP SP2 Bluetooth resource, but the options are very poor. Can you help me to access the V600 with Mobile Phone Tools?? Thanks in advance... Edson Brazil
  • estperez
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 22 十一月 2004
go to System in Control Panel, Hardware, Devices Manager, and change the bluetooth controller with the CSR USB Bluetooth Device
  • wazzuteke
  • 投稿: 5
  • 註冊日期: 5 一月 2005
This site should help you out: http://home.comcsat.net/~trevorhall
  • __spc__
  • 投稿: 14
  • 註冊日期: 5 一月 2005
I find that I can have EITHER mobile Phone Tools OR the XTNDConnect BT software installed, but they do not BOTH work together; this is a pain, as with MPT the Multimedia software doesn't function - it just says it cant connect to the phone, even though all the other features of MPT function... So, I can either synchronise Outlook etc, OR be able to send files to my phone...
  • rpowell
  • 註冊日期: 1 三月 2005
I am trying to connect my v600 with my laptop with a belkin usb adapter and it won't work. It connects with my Jabra headset with no problem.
  • kemkeris
  • 註冊日期: 14 十二月 2006
Somehow my v600 won''t connect to my laptop either or maybe I just don''t know how to do it. Does the laptop have to have bluetooth capabilities too?
  • Jaio85
  • 投稿: 7
  • 註冊日期: 12 十月 2020

There are very differnet method of solving anything close to the things which could work out but you can go on to valuable website here site which can provide you alot of new things which could be done on time and give you a many options to sort out which can form a digital area for you in a differnet place 

;