Nokia 3300 – 支援討論區

nokia 3300a problem with games.. [Nokia 3300 - 104998]

• Deivi_Z
  • 投稿: 15
  • 註冊日期: 13 七月 2006
hi i've nokia 3300a.. and i do'nt know how to put games from my memory card to phone.. no pc siute finds my cellphone.. my memory works as mass storage dewice..

Nokia 3300 is the first mobile phone from Nokia that has a full QWERTY keyboard and PDA functions. The phone has a rotary dial and can be used for making calls, sending and receiving text messages, emailing, browsing the internet and playing games on it. Nokia 3300 comes with a 32MB RAM memory which means that you can store more photos and videos on this device than other phones in the market today. Visit this https://bestwritingsclues.com/the-best-dissertation-writing-service/ site to buy est phones. This feature makes it ideal for people who love taking pictures and recording videos of their adventures or activities with friends or family members.

• Zoie Ward
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 27 十二月 2021

I have a Nokia 3300a. I can't play games on it. It hangs up after a couple of seconds and then reboots itself. I tried resetting the phone and that didn't help, but i did notice that when i connect my phone to another device with USB charging cable, it works fine. You can also visit psilocybin capsules for sale source to get more ideas. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the phone or if its just not compatible with my device.

;