Nokia 6233 – 支援討論區

6223 download picture from inbox [Nokia 6233 - 129414]

• 385debbie
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 26 二月 2007
Hi Sorry for sounding thick - but I have a photo that someone sent me that I need to email to someone. Help!! On my old Nokia, I could just email it to my account, but I do not appear to be able to do this on my 6223. I also did buy a infraredUSB cable thing that I can plug into my printer and it will print from my gallery - but I cannot see how I can download this from my Message inbox to my email this way? Sorry for sounding vague!!
  • anitalg
  • 投稿: 10490
  • 註冊日期: 4 三月 2006
  • 地點: fingers in ears singing lala
Are you trying to get it from your phone to your pc so you can email it that way? If so the easiest way is to send it as an mms from your phone to your email address, although you might as well miss out the middle man and send it as an mms straight to whoevers email addy you want to send it to. When you choose send via multimedia it should give you the option to add a phone number or an emaiol addy? If this doesnt make any sense post back and Im sure Selene will pick up on it :o)
  • 385debbie
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 26 二月 2007
Hi Anita Thanks for this - yes I am tryiing to get it from my phone to my email. but when I open up the photo - I can only reply, reply to all, delete, use detail, forward, edit, move, copy as template, message detail, object. Even if I ''forward'' it will not give me the option to use letters - only numbers - so cannot email - does this make sense? Thks Debbie
  • anitalg
  • 投稿: 10490
  • 註冊日期: 4 三月 2006
  • 地點: fingers in ears singing lala
Yeah, Im only a half Nokia user so bear with me, try not opening th photo but go back a step so youve got them all in a big long list and see if you can do it from there?
  • Oliveraker
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 13 十月 2020

Download picture from inbox, Also you can see this image here because it were be important for you to check your email which we are mention on the dissertation service page. I would like to always share different images which you can easily download and also can use for you.

Hi, I am Alina. Such a great forum and a very interesting post. So,  I was looking for cheap dissertation writing help when I saw an example of ProfessionalEssayService on the internet. Rapidly, I knew they’ll do the work giving to what my educators wanted, and I wasn’t wrong. They content me and were wholly up to the mark.

• lisaking
  • 註冊日期: 2 十一月 2020

Hey,

Why don't you try posting the issue to a relevant platform, where you get answered for. I mean it’s ok to ask about your problems but I think Nokia's official community page must have answers for your queries. It’s just like I went to a UK based services page to get my marketing essays done.

• alvoina3
  • 註冊日期: 3 八月 2021

The thesis and dissertation writing is a difficult task for students sometimes. They need a professional who can guide them in their assignments. Are you searching for an expert then our platform at Online Dissertation is here for your assistance? Now best online dissertation provider’s help in UK and best online dissertation editing help are available for students from professionals via the internet.

Thanks for sharing a new update. It's good to hear that you get the link. I am here to share the wayfair discount code UK link, this will be also helpful for you too. 

;