Nokia 8800 – 支援討論區

Couple of questions :) [Nokia 8800 - 121008]

• jon3sy
  • 投稿: 19
  • 註冊日期: 27 六月 2005
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the answers to these? 1. Is it possible to attatch a handstrap to this phone (my missus wants one, but would like one to out a strap on, she feels safer with one on for some reason lol) 2. How loud is the phone, I have a 6230i, the sms alert is plenty loud enough but when it comes to the ringtones they are very quiet, have to rely on the vibrate function and lastly those who have one, does the stainless steel mark easily as in scratches and fingerprints, had a 6170 and it was shockingly easy to put minor scratches on from placing on my desk and such. Many thanks :D
  • PureUK
  • 投稿: 625
  • 註冊日期: 1 三月 2004
Heres my answers... 1. No possability for a hand strap. Usually the nokias have the little hole for those straps to be put on, but this phone has no such thing. However the phone comes with a suede bag with long draw strings. 2. Not sure how load a 6230i is. All I can say is that the 8800 is as loud if not louder than my 6230. 3. Not sure about scratching as I haven't tried.... Why would I! haha... this review is a long one but has some encouraging results... http://phonearena.com/htmls/Nokia-8800-8801-review-review-r_628.html he says ..... "Making it from steel was the right decision if it had been molded from a less heavy metal like aluminum or titanium alloy, the sense of durability created by the weights would have been lost. As with most stainless steel surfaces, the 8800 is susceptible to fingerprints when touched. The other important question was is the case scratch resistant? During my tests, I tried various sharp metal objects like keys, and staplers but I could not leave any visible scratch mark very impressive!" I read another review where the guy put the phone in a bag with keys and coins and stuff and put it in a waching machine for a minute (Some people have way too much time on their hands!) and he said that he couldn't see a mark left on it. And as I said above, there is a suade bag for it. I don't use the bag, and can't see any scratches or anything.
  • jon3sy
  • 投稿: 19
  • 註冊日期: 27 六月 2005
Many thanks for the answers, the suede bag would probably be nice enough for the missus, instead of a strap, and it seems scratch resistant enough to be put in her bag (along with god knows what else lol :) IOh and thanks for the review link, very useful
  • adam104064
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 18 六月 2020

Thanks for sharing

Team Augmentation Service

• berenice6
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 10 十一月 2020

Thanks for sharing this post. Do you want to connect with assignment and presentation helpers to feel the low stress of submission? Are you seeking the best source of help for composing your academic documents? In this context, use the order PowerPoint presentation editor and get completed papers without any delay. As I can understand that, whenever you have issues in writing your assignments, it gets hard for you to write flawless papers. 

• adam104064
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 18 六月 2020

Thanks for sharing nemt dispatch software

• greyanna
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 12 十二月 2020

. This is not true. What we want is to tell that there’s nothing wrong with a wish to make your sex life more diverse. sites similar to fetlife Nowadays, there are a lot of websites that make finding a partner for hookup an easy and safe task, and FetLife is exactly one of them. In this FetLife alternatives review, we’ll take a look at the websites which operate with a similar purpose to the FetLife dating platform.

• Lanbena
  • 投稿: 8
  • 註冊日期: 19 四月 2021

I think this is an incredible adventure where there is every amazing chance of a great adult male date for a young girl right now, and so I advise everyone to join in and click here. Do not forget that this solution is proven and reliable for safe online dating.

This is a great phone, you can pick up a strap for it, I used it myself, but now I have switched from android to another brand.
And also satisfied.
I work as a writer, so the gadget should be with me constantly, I reply to messages, and write a professional custom essay for students and anyone.
  • ayeshaaroy
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 15 三月 2022

Thank you Sharing 

mobile app development company

Nice

4movierulz

Microsoft Dynamics CRM expert can likewise help assuming you really want upkeep and backing in CRM work. It for the most part works in two ways: devoted help and administrations or shared help and administrations. The developers work just with the current introduce base. The administrations incorporate improvement of the items adding of the new modules, reports and other useful components) as well as item backing and upkeep of the applications troubleshooting, revisions, creation backing and coordination of the work process if necessary).>> microsoft dynamics crm consultants

;