Nokia 8800 – 支援討論區

Calender tones [Nokia 8800 - 121008]

• PureUK
  • 投稿: 625
  • 註冊日期: 1 三月 2004
How does your calender tone for a reminder alarm act on the 8800?? On my 6230 it used to beep at me until I acknowledged the phone and switched the beeping off. On my 8800 it plays a tone once and flashes the screen.... Anybody elses do that? I've also noticed that there are other alert tones pre installed on the phone that end with "cal" in the title. This to me implys that they are calender tones and that maybe you can set the tones for your alarms, but I can't find anyway to do it.
  • Skevas
  • 投稿: 6
  • 註冊日期: 22 七月 2004
I would also like to know!, There must be a way to change the calender tones?.... The 6230 would beep beep beep constantly....
  • PureUK
  • 投稿: 625
  • 註冊日期: 1 三月 2004
Yeah theats what I miss... Although I quite like the one quite tone and flashing of the 8800, I also liked the beeping on the 6230
  • YMike322
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 6 十月 2019

Thanks for sharing this amazing information, it was very helpful for my work project for payforessay.net and I will definitely visit this forum more often! 

I think it is a good idea, I have thought of it but not as detailed as you. here

• apkxyz11
  • 投稿: 5
  • 註冊日期: 24 三月 2020

The content of this article page, I find the content quite interesting and useful to me, thank you for sharing here

My calender tone on Nokia 8800 works well. Moreover, it can be configured in different ways: a sound signal continuous or once), a signal with illumination/blinking, a signal with vibration - it all depends on your preferences. It constantly keeps me from forgetting about all the little things during providing paper writing services

In Calender tone it's an amazing reminder alarm on the 8800 which is beeping and snoozing after you decline and the feature is perfect for the office use person who are doing 9 to 5 jobs. Although, I have to hire someone who is offering the best buy assignment - Professional Essay Service in United Kingdom, because its very neccessary to completed on time.

• alexxio
  • 註冊日期: 20 三月 2022

I used thes phone, i remember it - you can see here.

• salenajack
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 7 四月 2022

Masih ragu mengapa harus memilih mechWarrior 3? tenang sobat kami akan ulas sedikit tentang situs ini sehingga sobat sekalian tidak merasa ragu lagi untuk bermain di situs ini.

• leochad82
  • 註冊日期: 16 五月 2022

very good and meaningful article, i have learned a few more things. Also, if you have time, please stop by Basketbros and planet clicker 2 for relaxing moments 

There might be an option in calender setings or in profile settings! navigate to your calender settings and look there for settings or you can ask professionals just like I ask them to write my dissertation for me UK. Ask Community members or service representatives.

;