Nokia 8800 – 支援討論區

nokia 8800 slide question [Nokia 8800 - 121008]

• jkuk23456
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 30 四月 2006
sorry for empty question below, my question is can you close the slide while in a call but still stay connected to other person, u could in older models, and it happened to me today but i have no idea how
  • jkuk23456
ok after seaching the net i found the answer, you can make a call with the slide closed,all you do is start the call and as soon and the other end starts to ring hit the left menu key to bring up the menu and then close the phone there you have it
  • selene
  • 投稿: 7043
  • 註冊日期: 26 四月 2004
This question has been asked and answered before. I'll make it a sticky as it is a useful tip to know Selene -- Forum Search
  • jkuk23456
hello,i couldnt find it on there.sorry but hope this helps anyhow
  • MattCooper
  • 投稿: 25
  • 註冊日期: 11 十月 2006
  • 地點: London UK
Thanks for the info! Awesome tip. I have also found that you can close the slide without ending the call when you are using either the wired headset or a bluetooth audio device. All very handy! Hope your well Selene, M
  • selene
  • 投稿: 7043
  • 註冊日期: 26 四月 2004
Nice one Matt :-) I''m doing ok-ish. How are things with you? Selene
  • vondes
  • 註冊日期: 17 四月 2017

How i can use a mobile recorder in Nokia, is it possible? 

I'm in the same position - I like the Samsung P300 a lot. However, no-one seems to be able to tell me how I would transfer the 250+ contacts from my Nokia to a Samsung (without sending them one at a time) - does anyone have any suggestions? Seems like a good way of keeping you on Nokia phones by having this restriction on the contacts file compatability.

--------------------

Useful website: free online game five nights at freddy’s

Maybe more than some other wireless producer, Nokia has been pushing the envelope in structure factor with imaginative plans, for example, those of the Nokia N90 and the Nokia 7280. Notwithstanding, picture and style don't mean much when they contrarily sway the capacity of the telephone, AssignmentGlobe which is the situation with the organization's most recent model, the Nokia 8800 

• landyrose
  • 投稿: 5
  • 註冊日期: 11 三月 2019

A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. AllAssignmentHelp.com

students assignment help is a main online assignment service provider that gives the world's radiant assignment benefits that can expand your insight and make you proficient in your stream. Get help in your assignment from assignment writers Sydney at an exceptionally cheap expense and take master's proposal in your assignment from students assignment help by 247.

Thanks for the information you shared.

strike force heroes 2

;