Nokia 8800 – 支援討論區

Dumb Question - Entering International dialling [Nokia 8800 - 121008]

• hardy15
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 24 八月 2006
Hi I have just got an 8800, previously I have always had Samsung. I can't seem to find anyway of putting the "+" at the beginning of new numbers I add. I know it's probably really obvious but I've tried holding down buttons but nothing seeims to work. Thank you so much for your help in advance.
  • J_A_M_E_S
  • 投稿: 31
  • 註冊日期: 17 一月 2005
Someone may come up with a more comprehensive answer - but if you press the '*+' button twice in quick succession then it should show a '+' on the screen. But as far as I know, the '+' is the same as entering 00 (but perhaps someone can clarify)? James
  • GwenJane
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 3 八月 2022

I am a fan of samsung, but conditions do not allow me to experience the high-end products of this company. But the gaming experience on samsung always makes me satisfied. tiny fishing

Despite being a fan of Samsung, my circumstances prevent me from using any of its premium items. But Im never disappointed with my Samsung gaming experience. wordle today
  • Tonny Pham
  • 投稿: 9
  • 註冊日期: 4 八月 2022

FNAF WORLD this is a website specializing in the game Five Nights At Freddy's. FNAF game is a horror role-playing game with many levels and is continuously updated by the publisher.

I think it is a good idea, I have thought of it but not as detailed as you run 3

;