Nokia 8800 – 支援討論區

Still Screenburn... I want new firmware! [Nokia 8800 - 121008]

• MattCooper
  • 投稿: 25
  • 註冊日期: 11 十月 2006
  • 地點: London UK
Hey All, Yet another update. I just rang club nokia again, and the operator said that he would post feedback to nokia to make them aware of the problem. I know I have said this before, but if we ALL ring club nokia then they will recognise the big problem that this issue is and get nokia to make the tiny tweak in the firmware that would take all of two seconds! If you are a club nokia member just call this number in the UK: 0870 600 6012. International numbers are available on nokia website. Please take the 2 mins and give them a call! When you call if they seem unaware of the problem ask for them to post feedback to nokia on their system. Please reply to this post to show that you have rang them! ooo and Selene... would you mind making this post a sticky as its a long ongoing issue to this forum! thank you! Thanks and lets get us 8800 owners the firmware we deserve! tee hee hee!
  • chunkster
  • 投稿: 50
  • 註冊日期: 16 九月 2006
  • 地點: England
Of course Nokia are aware of this much talked about subject. I have also spoken and e mailed Nokia and all they say is take it to a Nokia Repair centre if you think its gone faulty, all the time being careful not to openly acknowledge the issue. I think as far as they are concerned they resolved the issue by releasing the scricco version with a scrolling powersaver time/date bar , so they must have the firmware as essencially the system is same as the original 8800. Im like you and still wondering if they wil ever release a firmware that will cure the issue. It took around 12 months for the burn to happen on my friends fone ! Apart from that im not really concerned as the burn will not affect the running of the handset or turn it off, you just end up with a ''stripe'' that shows if you activate the camera and place something dark infron of it. When this happens to mine i''ll just push the cost of a replacement screen on Nokia. Be happy !!
  • PeteGraham
  • 投稿: 20786
  • 註冊日期: 3 三月 2004
Stickied as requested. **************** Forum Search DON''T be afraid to use it
  • MattCooper
  • 投稿: 25
  • 註冊日期: 11 十月 2006
  • 地點: London UK
Anyone had any new news on the firmware issues? How is your phone doing? Had the screen replaced? Hope you are all well! M ps thanks for the sticky

i have this since 2006, and up to now this phone is stable and fine , .. this is a quality phone for everyone. this is my best choice phone of all time. I purchased this when i take europe holiday packages.  i have iphone 3gs up to iphone 4s, but nothing compare to this, the two is very common and usual to all, but this is an impressive look phone. shiny glamour.

Working with classmates encourages an interactive environment to keep you engaged. This gives you a chance to test your knowledge with others, quiz each other on the content, and help boost each other’s confidence. Just need some college essay writing help.

This provides you with an opportunity to get a global and world perspective in your University Assignment Help answers and lets you connect with a writer who understands you. This company has been trusted by thousands of students in Australia for their incredible help with assignment that are provided to students worldwide.

I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing

minecraft 2

• minion89
  • 投稿: 22
  • 註冊日期: 10 七月 2019

Your posts are very meaningful, the content is quite interesting and impressive, I hope in the near future you will have many good and meaningful articles to bring to readers.

fnaf

;