Nokia 9300 Communicator – 支援討論區

Watching Video Clips [Nokia 9300 Communicator - 115145]

• Nitun
  • 投稿: 24
  • 註冊日期: 28 七月 2005
How can you watch, for example, music videos on the communicator using the full screen? Real Player and some 3rd party softwares that I have tried out does not do a "full screen". Rather you see the video using only a third of the possible viewing screen. Being able to watch full screen videos on the 9300 would truley be awesome if possible! Anyone know how?
  • Vertu
  • 投稿: 18
  • 註冊日期: 19 十二月 2005
Yes. Need to buy a Videoconverter first, convert your videos to the communicator ratio (640x200), and then convert it to 3GP pr other supported formats. However, a normal widescreen videoformat isn't the width of a Communicator, a little bit smaller. But don't want to make a 4:3 format look streched, do you?
  • Nitun
Thanks for the advice. Quick question though, wouldn't Nokia PC Suite do the conversion to 640x200? I know you can convert to .3gp using the Nokia PC Suite software.
  • Nitun
Ok I did convert it to 640x200 and when I view the video clip, it does not show. I hear the audio but I do not see the video indicating that the resolution is too big? Help!
  • Vertu
  • 投稿: 18
  • 註冊日期: 19 十二月 2005
Probably you need to reduce the width of the video. But why do you want to watch such a distorted video? Nothing in commercial use of this size. Try to simply use the 9/16 format. Cou can calculate the width using this ratio. Cinema clips are even wider, that should work as well. So, the 16:9 format for the 9300 should be 512x198. Try this size for the best view of such a DVD, but DVD movies are even wider than standard widescreen format, I don't know its ratio. I have a feeling, conversation to 3gpp format should work in quite widescreen format. I1ll have a try sometime.
Have you tried Smartmovie version 2.76? Awesome program, have it on my Nokia 7710, it should work on the Nokia 9500 and Nokia 9300 too! It sure fills up the screen of my 7710. If you haven't tried this program yet, you should. It includes a Video Converter for your PC, which you can configure / tweak if need be. But even without tweaking, the playback on my Nokia 7710 is pretty good. I've seen it on the Nokia 6600 too, and it just blows everything else away completely. Thunderstorm

It won't be the great choice. VLC media player, with a extensive range of functions, is indeed widely used for Mac customers. However, an increasing number of users say that its interface is a touch bit old school, and it is not clean to discover the precise button. And it delays a little at the same time as gambling the media report.  https://mac.eltima.com/video-player.html These problems make it tough to have an amazing viewing experience.

• buyappios
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 13 十月 2021

Applications that utilization catchphrases application introduces administrations are ceaselessly getting top rankings and critical downloads. Catchphrases application introduce administration assumes the part to make more mindfulness and disclosure of applications on search rapidly. For instance, Buy Android keyword installs  "the best web-based media" is perhaps the most watchword applications introduces that is probably going to catch all applications with social web association.

Furthermore, other normal regions as a way to prevent intruding, defacing, property harm, and rules infringement. surveillance miami Dicsan Technology can likewise help you with the establishment of your inside surveillance cameras Miami. Surveillance cameras have additionally shown to be a commonsense security part indoor as they are outside; protecting your resources is fundamental.

;