Nokia E90 Communicator – 支援討論區

Love This E90 - If Only It Would Remain Stable! [Nokia E90 Communicator - 146170]

• DustyBin
  • 投稿: 22
  • 註冊日期: 23 十二月 2003
  • 地點: London

Once again I Nokia have come up with a phone that packs a lot in, and hopefully it will prove a good upgrade from my E70 which served me very well but is giving up the ghost (due to heavy - and I mean *heavy* usage).

I bought the E90 last week for the second time (I sent the first one back as it was just too flaky and I didn't want to get into servicing it) and though this one has performed fairly well over the last week, I am getting a few too many occasions where combinations of programs lock up the phone, shutdown while in the background or require battery-removal.

It seems to happen with Web, Messaging and GPS (these are the programs I tend to use most) and it is very annoying. Is there anything anybody can suggest in order to reduce this, and is it something that other users are having a problem with?

My firmware is: v7.24.0.3, 12-6-07, RA-6, Nokia E90 01

Like I said, the phone is excellent in terms of design, use and range of programs, but if these problems continue over the next week, then Expansys, I'm afraid you're gonna get this one back too.

Thanks in advance.

• dawsonas
  • 投稿: 978
  • 註冊日期: 18 三月 2004
  • 地點: London
Well you could try updating your firmware via the nokia software updater. latest one is V07.40.1.2. I've not had mine lock up yet
  • Lolo4ka
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 21 一月 2021

If you want to get rid of inattention and focus on work, then you should try to buy yourself Blessed CBD capsules. These are proven products containing cbd oils that have recently become available in the UK. I recommend you try it in person!

• Genry
  • 投稿: 5
  • 註冊日期: 22 六月 2021

Οι περισσότεροι άνθρωποι μπορεί να αναπτύξουν προβλήματα υγείας στο πλαίσιο έντονου στρες. Οι άνθρωποι συχνά υποφέρουν από παρασιτικές λοιμώξεις. Μπορώ να σας συστήσω ένα φάρμακο ακολουθώντας αυτόν τον σύνδεσμο https://andrikofarmakeio.com/ceb1ceb3cebfcf81ceb1-stromectol/ που με έσωσε από αυτήν την ασθένεια. Το παραγγέλνω από ένα online φαρμακείο χωρίς ιατρική συνταγή σε πολύ προσιτή τιμή.

Lolo4ka, Can you share more info on these gummies? I've heard a lot about them, but I still hesitate if they're worth trying.

• halomutov
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 26 五月 2022

If you're curious, I can tell you that these gummies are the best if you have any problems with sleep, or even if you struggle with anxiety and panic attacks. Personally, I take these gummies https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/products/full-spectrum-cbd-gummies , and they help me feel better every day, so I think you can give them a try, they're not that expensive, and they're really good.

;