Palm Zire 71 – 支援討論區

Do I need Documents to Go? [Palm Zire 71 - 105177]

• geekfreak
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 24 四月 2004
I am thinking about getting the Zire 71. I WAS going to get Documents to Go, no question. But then I read somewhere that when it came out of the box you could create Word and Excel Documents. I am going to be typing quite a few Word documents. Is it a good idea for me to get Documents to go? Thanks! Miriam
  • Michael
  • 投稿: 10920
  • 註冊日期: 15 四月 2003
  • 地點: Manchester UK
You get a basic version of documents to go with the unit. This will allow you sync across Word and Excel files. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • agauton
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 28 四月 2004
  • 地點: Glasgow
Not with the Zire 71 you don't. At least I didn't get it with the one I bought 3 weeks ago from you. If you want to prove me wrong, I'll have a free copy if you're offering. (-: You do get it with the new Zire 72 though. AG
  • Michael
Sorry, you are correct. The Zire 71 does not ship with a version of the Docs to Go software. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • Janis
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 11 十一月 2004
I have a Palm VII which doesn't come with Documents to Go. Will this program help me work on a long document, like a term paper, and sync it to my main computer? That's all I need. (I couldn't figure out how to start a new post on this forum? I'm lame at this.)
  • Michael
Yes, you will need Docs to Go to do a long essay on the PDA and then convert over to the PC. Though wouldn't it be easier to do it on a PC in the first place? -- Michael - eXpansys

Proofreading services should be available for anyone with English as a Second Language. Most proofreading services charge a flat rate per page and can cover any amount. Proofreading Pal is one such service that uses a two-proofreading model. They work with clients from the professional world to students and essay writers. Moreover, Proofreading Pal accepts orders via phone and provides free samples. Proofreading Pal has a 4.8 rating on TrustPilot and reviews by customers are good.

• Gaskoin
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 2 六月 2022

In the future, I want to be a driver, but for now I'm a student. I enjoy writing essays, and I used to enjoy doing so in school. My classmates always asked me to assist them with ideas and chores because I was the best at it. Everything is now easier for pupils, which is a blessing. I am aware of a business that can write my essay for me and assist them in essay writing service online without any difficulties. For example, if you're having trouble writing an essay, you may get one here.

I regularly needed essaypay.com as a student. To produce good essays, I scoured the internet for information. I read a lot of helpful articles and made my own list of the greatest essay writing strategies. One of the most important is selecting an engaging and relevant topic concept. Your topic should pique someone's attention enough for them to want to read it. I advocate coming up with or finding an interesting essay topic that you will enjoy and that you are confident will appeal to others.

;