Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit – 支援討論區

New FW 4.10 available for download! [Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit - 112175]

Here the Release Notes: List of changes: ---------------- Version 4.10 (05/01/03): - Added phonebook synchronisation for Nokia phones - Added possibility to delete contacts sent by object push - Better sound quality for distant caller - Prevent a synchronisation failure with some phones (K700, Z1010) - Reduce noise at the end of a call with some phones - Reduce noise when dialing from the car kit with some phones - Fixed possible locks when using a very large phonebook According to their Compatibility Tables (Customer Care - Help Files - Phone Features) the full Autosync of the 6230 is now supported. Have Fun!
  • bigchris
  • 投稿: 10
  • 註冊日期: 12 二月 2004
Ok, Now I've downloaded it how do I upload it to the box!?!? Can I put it on my phone with a computer datalink and send it via bluetooth or do I have to get it done professionally? Cheers Chris
  • j4ck4l
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 19 四月 2004
Did install the new firmware with a bluetooth connection from my laptop. Autosync between carkit and 6230 works. What a relief! Better sound quality is confirmed by some friends so this firmware has proven useful so far.
i've got the same problem but i want to know how do I upload it to the box? Can I put it on my Dell x50v with bluetooth and then send it via bluetooth or do I have to get it done by the professionals or any other way???
Anyone with a Bluetooth enabled PC / Notebook can do the Update. Visit the Parrot Homepage www.driveblue.com and download the flashfile (ck3x00.ulp) and the Parrot Bluetoth Flash Update Program. Here's a very short How-to: 1. Pair PC/Notebook with Car-Kit. With XP SP2 Bluetooth Stack simply Right-Click on Bluetooth Symbol in system tray and choose "Add Device". Go through Wizard and manually set the Bluetooth Pin to "1234" - pairing should now complete, watch Display of Car-Kit for confirmation. 2. Set the Parrot to "Software Update Mode" in the Advanced Settings. 3. Start Flash Update Wizard (after Installation) and go through wizard (most is self-explaining) - when asked which connection should be used choose "Bluetooth Connection" (do not choose "Bluetooth Virtual Serial Port" unless you have connected it and asigned a COM Port - e.g. with Widcomm BT Stack. Possibly you have to establish that Virtual Serial Connection before the Update). Update should finish after appr. 2-3 Minutes and the Car-Kit will reboot (wait at least 30s). Have fun. ;-)
  • Joanna78
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 15 九月 2020

I had the same bluetooth issue but it was with my laptop due to no drivers were installed there though also you can understand how critical it could be due to many reason for anyone who need the bluetooth to connect the devices also you can go through with term paper help service online professionals to make your career set on the path for further study.

;