PlayStation 5 – 支援討論區 立即購買 – HK$7,880

Awaiting Stock? [PlayStation 5 - 328406]

Hello,

I placed an order for my PS5 and the tracker says it's Awaiting Stock. I was curious to ask what the next expected date is for the Japanese PS5 Digital Edition consoles are coming in. 

Thanks.

• Derek_W Staff
  • 投稿: 1454
  • 註冊日期: 30 十一月 2012
  • 地點: Australia

The expected arrival for our next batch of stock should be around late this week to early next week. However, due to the overwhelming demand and severe shortage globally, we are sorry that we are not able to guarantee a dispatching date at the moment.

Hi Derek!

Thanks for your swift reply. I was also curious to ask but what is the shipping time from Hong Kong to Malaysia? 

Thanks!

• Derek_W Staff

The estimate delivery time to the Malaysia usually takes 2 to 3 business days for an in-stock item after payment is confirmed, excluding the time being detained by the local authorities. For more information about delivery, please refer to the delivery page here.

Hi Derek!

I emailed your CS team but seems like no one is responding. I noticed today in the section that says "Remaining to be shipped" that my PS5 is now back in stock but my status still says "Awaiting Stock" 

I was curious to know if you can look into this. 

Thanks!

Hi Derek!

I wanted to inquire about something here, I noticed over the weekend you guys had 4 PS5s in stock. However, this morning I noticed my order is now back to "Awaiting Stock". I was curious to inquire what the timeframe is for the next batch of PS5s. 

I apologize for asking again regarding this matter.

Thanks

• Expansys_SEA Staff
  • 投稿: 108
  • 註冊日期: 11 九月 2013

If you are already in touch with our CS team, then please await reply.

Please note that our office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm HK time)
Customer Support will not be able to attend to any of customers email outside of these hours. 
Response time are also affected during peak season when there is large volume of customer inquiries as we enter the holiday season. Thank you for understanding. 

is playstation 5 coming uk plug

• Derek_W Staff

JP version should come with US plug. HK version should come with UK plug.

Thanks for your swift reply.

;