Samsung GALAXY S II – 支援討論區

S2 - Shipped or not? Foggy tactics by Expansys. [Samsung GALAXY S II - 209114]

• _CK_
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 8 十月 2009
Hi there. I ordered a Galaxy S2 through the Expansys Germany webstore, as I had received a mail that they would carry it from May 1st and I am in urgent need of a new phone. On May 1st it said "expected within the next 5 days", then on May 3rd it said "Shipped", with an automated entry on the account/order page about a tracking number email having been sent. Said email was NOT sent. Inquiries by phone to Expansys Germany and UK revealed that there was no tracking number sent out and they DONT HAVE ONE. Still it's being claimed the device was shipped, and that there's no tracking number as it was dispatched straight from the UK. Today is May 11th, it's been 7 business days which should be ample time to get a device from the UK to Germany, and there is still no news and the request to investigate what is going on and where the device might be are met with silence on the side of Expansys. This is all fishy to say the least and it will be my last order from Expansys ever.
  • _CK_
  • 註冊日期: 8 十月 2009
Ok just to conclude what happened. After another 2 days of digging it turns out there was a not furtherly described "mixup" and my device didn't ship at all. The money will be refunded. Communications were a CATASTROPHE. Now let's hope they let me delete my account with them...
  • voltaire
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 13 五月 2011

Wanna see something fanny ? i gat a confirmation email for my order stating "in stock"

6 working days later ( today 13/05 ) i get "expected in 11 days" on order tracking ...

Not the cheapest e-shop , but in my eyes had a good reputation so i have ordered..

But in the SGS2 they messed up and lost many customers , i am sure. 

same here.. ordered while in was in stock and been waiting for 2 weeks now..
  • shinjie
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 26 一月 2011
  • 地點: Hong Kong

I ordered with status "ready to ship". But the status was changed to "awaiting stock".

OK.... I understand. I was cheated!!

• e-Shopper
  • 註冊日期: 11 五月 2011

me too, i'm tired buying from expansys, they are slow and terrible, now moving to this friendly, faster and cheaper e-retailer;

P/S: Then they will delete my comment :) 

I got the same situation. Now I'm waiting for still one week. If not sent I'll ask for refund of money.

I've had it with expansys. I've placed my order may 5th, needless to say it didn't ship yet - and the time to ship continues to change - first they said they had it in stock, then they said it will ship in 5 days, then 15, then 8. as I'm typing this my estimated shipping date is may 31st   while on the phone's page it says they have 5 in stock!! http://d.pr/szv1

my question to them - and I know they're reading this because my previous comment was erased - do they think I'll choose them for my next purchase?

• Smiffsoft
  • 註冊日期: 7 五月 2011
I've been forced to cancel my order for similar reasons to the above.  Worst customer service I've ever received, and I'm an ex NTL customer!
  • Smiffsoft
  • 註冊日期: 7 五月 2011
Ordered late last night direct with vodafone, already have my Parcel Force tracking number and it's no more than 45 miles away now.  Seriously, ditch expansys, they're dreadful (and still haven't replied to any emails!)
;