Sony Ericsson Aino – 支援討論區

Aino - a few thoughts [Sony Ericsson Aino - 183217]

• anitalg
  • 投稿: 10490
  • 註冊日期: 4 三月 2006
  • 地點: fingers in ears singing lala

Had mine for a couple of weeks now.  Size wise its not bad at all.  I dont have the biggest hands in the world being female, but its nice to hold and not too weighty when the slide is up.  Keys are a good size and easy to access, slightly "clicky" but that could just be mine.  One thing which is very annoying is Sony have changed the use of the hash and star key, star on most SE changes to capital letters whereas on this one its sybols, a silly thing but when you are used to how a manufactuer layout a phone the changes are a pain and pointless.

Menu system is proper die hard SE, same as they have been since the dawn of time. (well, a while anyway...)

Screen quality is good and clear - One thing I find  a letdown is the camera, having major issues with either everything being white and overlit with the flash or too dark to see, and blurry photos.  Am still trying every setting on the phone so will let you know!

Runs very smoothly, the touch media screen has locked up once on me but I do hammer the phone and its on 24/7 so to be expected.  Excellent sound quality for the music player.

Would advise getting  a sceen protector to keep the touch screen working to its full potential.

On the whole, very pleased with it, with a minor let down on the camera.

Any questions, post here and I'll do my best to help

• anitalg
  • 投稿: 10490
  • 註冊日期: 4 三月 2006
  • 地點: fingers in ears singing lala

Thats a valid point PeteGraham.  If you don't own the phone you wont know how it works.

Thanks for making me sticky.

If you are looking for a healthy diet plan...! Here we offer you a fibromyalgia diet plan for free of cost.

• Caseorton
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 18 八月 2020

Sony Ericsson aino and a number is also mentioned on the page. I don't know what i have to choose uk essay writing service and what is perfect where others may never think such things because they never understand what they do so for this it is important to read when you read it from pages.

We are providing the best UK Online Essay Help service at an affordable price. 

When you need experts guidance then you should hire those who able to do it according to the given requirements but still, if you are unable to find the reliable source then you should take help from the best content writing services working from Karachi, Pakistan and it will surely help you to achieve the desired result in any of the given tasks.

• xidiwab
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 9 九月 2020

Assignment writing service is a kind of write up where imagination and fantasy a superficial blending with each other. It is like narrating a story of imaginations to the readers. This type of write up involves a lot of creativity.  Usually, it is categorized as a type of fiction writing. But, when you try to narrate your own experience, it is not a fiction. But, narrative writing involves creative language to make the whole piece an excellent one.

This phone is no longer related to an extended time. The latest technologies have long substituted the old ones. I am a college student and in order to do my term paper, I use one recognized professional affordable writing service. Working with expert essayists is not only a desire but also appreciated knowledge.

• jimmytyron
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 16 九月 2020

we are the leading 3pl transportation management service throughout the united states welcomes you to our wide range of services

heritagedesigngroup -  residential construction services  is the best construction service throughout the united states 

Saving Private Ryan is a war film released in 1998. Its setting was caused by the invasion of Normandy which happened during the Second World War which was a major event during the 20th century. The saving private ryan analysis essay is an interesting piece of writing for students. 

;