Sony Ericsson P900 Smartphone Opera Users Special Offer – 支援討論區

Opera will not load web-pages [Sony Ericsson P900 Smartphone Opera Users Special Offer - 108882]

• mkaas
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 8 十二月 2003
Hi, A couple of days ago I received my new SE P900. So far I am extremely pleased with it except for one thing. I cannot get the Opera browser to work. The web browser seeded with the P900 works fine, so it's not the connection. I downloaded and installed the latest Opera version and there were no error messages or anything. I can open the browser and enter a url, the GPRS icon will indicate activity but no page is actually loaded and displayed. I have tried my different pages. Any ideas will be gratefully received. Thanks! Regards
  • mkaas
  • 註冊日期: 8 十二月 2003
Just for the record, I got it to work now. What you need is the following: Your NP (Network Provider) has 2 kind of APN's (Access Point Name). One is a WAP APN and the other is an Internet APN...a WAP APN only allow WAP data though your connection, so it is limited to a certain size for each page view....an Internet APN allows unrestricted amounts of data. This is what you need in order to use Opera. There are no settings in the Opera browser that will allow it to work though a WAP gateway. Your GPRS provider should be able to give you the correct GPRS settings. Then you should set them to your preffered settings in the control pannel, and then when you are connecting to a page in Opera make sure it is using the right connection to retreive the data. And you know what, it works really well. Regards Martin
Same problem with OPERA. Does O2 provide such a service? The only services I can see are GSM or GPRS through a WAP gateway. Also has anyone had any problems setting up a POP 3 account on the P900? I also see people have been having headset problems. My hbh-35 works fine except for voice recognition. Any handy tips for this apart from suing SE for the P900?
  • Mahesh
  • 投稿: 8300
  • 註冊日期: 14 四月 2003
  • 地點: Liverpool, UK
Yes, O2 provides an IP over GPRS service, details as follows. I have used it with a P900 and Opera without any problems. APN : mobile.o2.co.uk Username : username Password : password -- Mahesh - eXpansys
Excellent advice. Opera is now working fine. thanks Stuart Still can't get voice recognition to work with hbh-35. Not found keeps coming up, magic word works fine though wihtout the headset.
  • Mahesh
  • 投稿: 8300
  • 註冊日期: 14 四月 2003
  • 地點: Liverpool, UK
Stuart - Glad to hear Opera is funtional! Still can't get voice recognition to work with hbh-35. Not found keeps coming up, magic word works fine though wihtout the headset. AFAIK, you cannot Magic Word with a BT headset, unfortunately. That's how SE designed the phone. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • jpirie
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 23 七月 2004
The voice dial function on my P900 is the best I have ever used, recognises the correct contact almost every time (Failed in the open air on a windy North of Scotland day!) That is with an HBH-65 though! Cheers, James.
  • saketh125
  • 註冊日期: 13 十一月 2019

hi

• jessier
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 26 一月 2021

Opera is a web browser, it can not open easily due to the lowest history and trash, I write the most assignment writing service Sydney. It is normally automatically closed due to the work pressure and load the pages at a certain time. I recommend you all please, use the different web browsers to use it for the searching purpose. 

That is very attention-grabbing forum content and, You are a very skilled blbest content writer. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for more of your excellent and benifical post. I’ve shared your many posts in my social networking sits.  I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! urgent assignment help - Assignment Help Adelaide - Assignment Help Brisbane

Scanners today are capable of being programmed with the ability of storing thousands of channels, and can monitor them in the hundreds per second. They are meant to monitor and scan local VHF and UHF bands in the RF frequencies. They also handle various methods of modulation such as AM, FM, and WFM.

Basic hand held radio scanners usually have 100 channels, which is probably sufficient for someone just starting out for a hobby. More sophisticated models have up to 25,000 channels. An average scanner will pick up transmissions up to 40 miles away, depending on the antenna being used. The scanner has a vast range of frequencies to scan usually between 29 MHz and 512 MHz.

Basically a scanner is a radio communications receiver that can automatically scan, or tune into, at least two frequencies. They have a squelch setting that can be adjusted in order to filter signals for more or less sensitivity of interference or undesired transmissions.

• epostill
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 22 九月 2021

The most difficult part of a restaurant point of sale system is inventory management, including ingredients purchases and recipe changes and management. The simple fact in a restaurant is that many foods coming in fresh daily are not EPOS friendly. They come in varying quantities and do not have bar codes attached! On the positive side, when a reasonable inventory system is put into practice, the restaurant needs to keep smaller quantities of ingredients on premises, making the food fresher overall. It is also much easier to make more accurate forecast about what food to order for the coming weeks thanks to trend reporting

;