Sony Ericsson P990i – 支援討論區

Golf game on P990I [Sony Ericsson P990i - 126791]

• markyboy75
  • 投稿: 5
  • 註冊日期: 22 五月 2004
Could anyone tell me if the Golf game on the P990i is installed on the included memory card or the phone? I have taken the memory card out, and installed a larger capacity card into the phone, however when i click on the game nothing seems to happen, is it just really slow loading ? If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated
  • working1
  • 投稿: 5
  • 註冊日期: 12 九月 2006
i had no problem with it, though it is a bit slow loading.
  • SteveDavid
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 19 五月 2004
My Golf game was not even on the phone! Anyone has a website where I can download it from? Thanks
  • thomastina
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 11 二月 2020

You can download the free Golf game for mobile on https://happyandroid.net/, also with an APK Mods version. Help you play games more easily.

• Kaizes
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 20 五月 2020

You can ask the website or your referrer to download the game, to help you or you can use apk file at apkrapido trial?

Watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai which airs on StarPlus initially revolved around 
Akshara and Naitik, then their daughter Naira who marries Kartik and now..

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai which airs on StarPlus initially revolved around 
Akshara and Naitik, then their daughter Naira who marries Kartik and now..

Anupama

• Bright01
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 18 七月 2022

The best app you can use to watch movies for free without subscriptions are Moviebox Pro ApkPopcorn Time and Crunchyroll PremiumGBWhatsapp Apk, and GbWhatsapp Pro Apk.

• AppkkNike
  • 投稿: 6
  • 註冊日期: 23 五月 2022

Doramas also spelled Doramos) was a 15th-century indigenous warrior of the Canary 
Islands who was a member of the resistance on the island of Gran Canaria.
Doramasmp4

Doramas also spelled Doramos) was a 15th-century indigenous warrior of the Canary 
Islands who was a member of the resistance on the island of Gran Canaria.
doramas

Welcome to Yo Desi Tv Serials. We exhibit desi serial channels broadcast online. 
Desi TV Serial that are loved by Hindi people around the world at Star Plus Voot.
 Yo Desi

• bnhgv
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 27 五月 2022

Yo Desi Serial

Welcome to Yo Desi Tv Serials. We exhibit desi serial channels broadcast online. 
Desi TV Serial that are loved by Hindi people around the world at Star Plus Voot.

;