Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman – 支援討論區

Erased 512MB MemoryStick is now 1GB!! [Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman - 119460]

• Offroader
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 29 十一月 2005
I'm a Mac user, so I had a lot of trouble when manually transferring music to my new W800i to my PowerBook. A lot of duplicate ghost "dot-files" appeared. So I used my computer's Disk Utitilites and completely erased the original Secure Digital 512MB MemoryStickDuo card. Now it shows a capacity of almost 1GB. How on earth is this possible? I purchased Dreamsicle to safely transfer songs, but I'm worried about this virtual insanity!!
  • Stevie G
  • 投稿: 40
  • 註冊日期: 9 十一月 2005
  • 地點: Peterborough
Offroader, There have been reports of people doubling there memory capacity, something to do with the "duo" in the memory stick duo! As far as i know noone has been able to use the full amount of this doubled memory! Let us know if you manage to get more than 500mb of songs on there. Steve.
  • Offroader
I had 657MB on my card, but it was unstable, so I formatted the memory stick with the phone. Now I'm back to normal.
  • oliath
  • 投稿: 56
  • 註冊日期: 15 十一月 2005
Hey Could you tell me if Dreamsicle is worth the purchase please. I am a mac user, and growing increasinly frustrated with the idiocy of this Sony device and how retarded it is at transfering files etc etc. Saw you mention this app. It looks cool, but is it worth the cash? Thanks
  • Offroader
Dreamsicle is not a perfect application, but it allows you to transfer songs, playlists from a mac to the W800i without creating ghost "dot files". It also allows you to compress the songs to use less space, but when you use this function, it takes hours to transfer 20 songs. I would say it's worth the money.
  • Offroader
Dreamsicle is not a perfect application, but it allows you to transfer songs, playlists from a mac to the W800i without creating ghost "dot files". It also allows you to compress the songs to use less space, but when you use this function, it takes hours to transfer 20 songs. I would say it's worth the money.
  • Riyah
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 20 十二月 2007
What are these mysterious ghost dot files? i haven't heard of them before...
;