Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman – 支援討論區

DONT FORGET TO DO THIS WHEN TRANSFERING FILES [Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman - 119460]

• Zebedee
  • 投稿: 4399
  • 註冊日期: 23 十二月 2005
  • 地點: :: Bite my glorious golden ass ::
This is especially relevant when using Disc2Phone but applies to other methods. Once the transfer has finished and you have removed the lead form the phone, go to the Walkman screen, Use the back button to go to the options menu ("now playing", "Artists", "Tracks" etc.), view all the tracks, wait for the phone to find them all ("Play" will be greyed out), then when the option to "play" becomes an option, play any track briefly. Sometimes without this step, it can appear that no tracks have transfered.
  • ellis9331
  • 投稿: 15
  • 註冊日期: 5 二月 2006
Zeb, While we're on the subject.............when you're connecting the phone via the USB, do you have to press and hold the C button everytime, even just for file transfers, D2P etc.? Does this stop the phone from turning on to the start-up screen or is it just needed when you're running updates? Thanks again.
  • ellis9331
  • 投稿: 15
  • 註冊日期: 5 二月 2006
Thanks for that Pete.
how do u even get music on the phone i just cant do it thnks
  • Zebedee
  • 投稿: 4399
  • 註冊日期: 23 十二月 2005
  • 地點: :: Bite my glorious golden ass ::
I'll leave this post here (at least for a bit longer) but am fairly confident that this step is no longer necessary. You can continue to take this step if you want to play safe or if otherwise having trouble but hopefully, the udates should have sorted the need for this. ************************************************ Wake up and smell the maple nut crunch! ************************************************
  • chestervn
  • 投稿: 20
  • 註冊日期: 7 八月 2006
hey guyz, i ve tried but i have problems, after transfer ( by using disc2phone or direct copying) i couldnt find my files. the memory disappear and sometime only some songs could be detected, and my memory show 465 MB instead of 512 MB What should i do guyz??? Thanks
;