Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman – 支援討論區

The Best Program For Our Sony Ericsson Phones [Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman - 119460]

• im2sexy69
  • 投稿: 516
  • 註冊日期: 22 十二月 2005
  • 地點: Swindon Town F.C
Lad's & Ladett's , i have found the best FREE program for our phone - My Phone Explorer. All you do is Connect your phone via cable and you can manage your phone with this program, much better than the S.E program like File Manager. when you download the software and connect your fone via USB it will ask you if you want to syncronise - clikc YES. Then all your numbers and text messages will be on the program allowing you to edit your phonebook - move numbers, rename contacts etc. You can send messages and make calls from your pc as well then as its connected to your fone. It allows you to syncronise the clock on your phone with the internet. It also gives you pie charts of the free space you have on your fone, text message space, fone space, sim space etc. IT even tells you the temperature of your phone! Anyway i downloaded it and as you can probably tell - was amazed - so thought i'd share it with all you guys. CLICK HERE Click that, then click on downloads, then download the file: Download (1.5 mb) And your away ENJOY! "I'm So Fast That Last Night I Turned Off The Light-Switch In My Room & Was In Bed Before The Room Was Dark" Muhammad Ali
Anyone else got it?
  • SOTT
  • 投稿: 64
  • 註冊日期: 1 四月 2006
  • 地點: Portsmouth, UK
I have it and can agree with im2sexy69 - it's an excellent program, nice looking and very easy to use.
  • sarah-jane
  • 投稿: 10
  • 註冊日期: 20 二月 2006
It is good but the SMS export facility for .csv files is a bit wonky...floats mobile agent is better for sms .csv exports :D but apart from that it is a million times better and easy to use :D
  • Bahkti
  • 投稿: 11
  • 註冊日期: 25 三月 2005
  • 地點: Hertfordshire
Just downloaded and used the software. It's so easy to use, no problems at all. Woo Hoo, so much better than the Sony Ericsson software. Never knew this existed until seeing this link on the forum. Thanx :)
  • im2sexy69
Your Welcome :oD I found it by chance too...so thought id share it as its a wicked program... "I'm So Fast That Last Night I Turned Off The Light-Switch In My Room & Was In Bed Before The Room Was Dark" Muhammad Ali
  • im2sexy69
Found a great free site that allows you to make your own great animated wallpapers... Just need to register and then go to the following link, http://www.zedge.net/?side=dynasaver You can choose the type of animation you want, what font you want, type in what you want, and what background you want it on and then download it free to yopur desktop - pretty cool stuff... "I'm So Fast That Last Night I Turned Off The Light-Switch In My Room & Was In Bed Before The Room Was Dark" Muhammad Ali
  • im2sexy69
My Phone Explorer new released Version 1.4 is now available; with some new features : • LDIF Import/Export (for Thunderbird) • Listexport to OpenOffice • Support for new phones: W550, W600, W810, W900 • Call-monitor with handling for more calls at the same time • Messagenotification • Automatic disconnect/connect • Calls will be archived • Better calendar: Copy&Paste, calendarweeks are displayed, first day of week editable • Load different users via menu • Searchfunction for all Lists • JAVA-Download now for K300, K500, K508, K700 and S700 • Phonedata can be crypted (optional) • Phonedata will be saved in appdata-folder, not in programfolder • Check on startup if there is a newer version (optional) • Diffrent colorshemes can be selected • Net and battery-status is shown in statusbar • 7 new languages: Croatian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Serbian, Thai, Bellarussian, Hebrew Get it here: http://www.fjsoft.at/en/ Enjoy peeps ------------------------- "CHEAT 2 WIN...!" -------------------------
  • el_mariachi
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 17 六月 2006
  • 地點: Brazil
"http://www.fjsoft.at/en/ " this link is dead... been tryin to find this version in a different website but just found the older one: 1.3.3. does anyone can help me and email me this program?? l_cardozo@yahoo.com thanks!
  • im2sexy69
http://www.fjsoft.at/en/ - The link is FINE, i checked and re-downloaded...try again and make sure you get 1.4 -------------------------------------------------------- "Here For A Good Time - Not A Long Time" --------------------------------------------------------
  • el_mariachi
  • 投稿: 3
  • 註冊日期: 17 六月 2006
  • 地點: Brazil
thanx, sexy! ill keep tryin, but at least for me, the link still not working. Asked a couple friends of mine and same thing for them. =( is it posssible that its blocked for South American IP's ??? cant u just send em the file? got the 1.3.3 version to update my address book.
  • lufia
  • 投稿: 38
  • 註冊日期: 12 五月 2006
i use this program too, its great. double thumbs up
;