Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman – 支援討論區

MEMORY STICKS - 1GB, 2GB, 4GB & 8GB [Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman - 119460]

• Zebedee
  • 投稿: 4399
  • 註冊日期: 23 十二月 2005
  • 地點: :: Bite my glorious golden ass ::
In the interest of keeping the forum tidy and easy for new people to find the answers to their questions, I have created this thread. In summary: - THE PHONE DOES NOT SUPPORT STICKS LARGER THAN 2GB. There will not be a software update to change this. How-ever, there are forums where people are buying 4GB sticks and I will keep an eye out to see what happens. I have also e-mailed SE again and asked them for confirmation.
****** Wake up and smell the maple nut crunch ******
  • Zebedee
OK. Here is the final word about memory sticks: - (This is from Sony Ericsson call centre not the customer services dept.) The W800i (and the K750i) oficially support memory sticks up to and including 2GB. Sony Ericsson are aware that people are using larger memory sticks but they do not guarantee them to work and so will not honour any warranty claim where it is found that the phone was being used with a 4GB memory stick. The W810i does officially support the 4GB memory stick though. This should finally put to rest any queries about memory sticks.
****** Wake up and smell the maple nut crunch ******
  • Zebedee
Apparently, people are still using 4GB memory sticks in their W800i. Although the phone will still work, and the memory stick may still be usable, it will cause problems later. Severely reduced battery performance, slow operation, failure to turn on / off and complete failure of phone software are some of the reported issues.
****** Please donate to your local cancer care trust ******
;