Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman – 支援討論區

Joystick CAPs [Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman - 119460]

• lufia
  • 投稿: 38
  • 註冊日期: 12 五月 2006
i've just ordered one. i got the one with no hole on it because my orange rubber fell off. what do you think of it? edit: latest listing http://cgi.ebay.com/Joystick-cap-fits-all-Sony-Ericsson-w800i-k750i-etc_W0QQitemZ160003369843QQihZ006QQcategoryZ3311QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  • lufia
thanks :D, i write a review of it when i get it or something.
  • goatboy
  • 投稿: 102
  • 註冊日期: 27 三月 2004
  • 地點: Where-ever there are tw*ts.
Small things..... ------------------------------------------------------------------ Heaven won't take me and hell is afraid I'll take over ------------------------------------------------------------------
  • StuPC
  • 投稿: 101
  • 註冊日期: 3 十一月 2005
  • 地點: London
I'm already convinced and have ordered one, too (mainly because Mrs PC keeps moaning - during her endless games of JewelQuest - about how rubbish the w800 joystick is). Will also try and post a review when I receive it. --- http://www.stupc.co.uk
  • Zebedee
  • 投稿: 4399
  • 註冊日期: 23 十二月 2005
  • 地點: :: Bite my glorious golden ass ::
Don't get me wrong, that certainly is ingenious and if the little orange rubber thingy had fallen off I would be tempted (not going to happen now as I have a W810i) but honestly "...when my thumb kept slipping off..." - behave youselves!
****** Please donate to your local cancer care trust ******
  • MattHirst
  • 投稿: 22
  • 註冊日期: 3 六月 2006
think i'm going to get one, cannot STAND the crappy joystick. has anyone got theirs yet? do you just pop it straight on or do you have to do any disassembly?? how does it feel?
  • alanepton
  • 投稿: 152
  • 註冊日期: 26 三月 2006
  • 地點: Rotherham
I bought one, but mainly for the novelty value...money to burn. Should be here at some point next week. You just push them onto the joystick, no dissassembly required. In the words of the Great Pete Graham... Forum Search Don't be afraid to use it!
  • MADDSNIPER
  • 投稿: 118
  • 註冊日期: 7 一月 2006
WORST. STICKY. EVER.
  • Zebedee
  • 投稿: 4399
  • 註冊日期: 23 十二月 2005
  • 地點: :: Bite my glorious golden ass ::
LAUGH. MY. ARSE. OFF. I have to say that I totally agree. WTF? ;-)
****** Please donate to your local cancer care trust ******
  • alanepton
  • 投稿: 152
  • 註冊日期: 26 三月 2006
  • 地點: Rotherham
Well, mine arrived yesterday and...it definitely gives the phone a different feel to it. Makes it easier to navigate with the joystick but because of that it also makes it easier to accidentally push the joystick in the wrong direction. Worth trying if you fancy a change but far from necessary unless you have big fingers like me. Alan's rating...6 out of 10. In the words of the Great Pete Graham... Forum Search Don't be afraid to use it!
  • im2sexy69
  • 投稿: 516
  • 註冊日期: 22 十二月 2005
  • 地點: Swindon Town F.C
Its gone up in price as well now...to me it looks like cheap tat...and doesnt really help fix the joystick issue. The only that keeps my joystick responsive is getting a cottonwool bud and putting that around the joystick - get all the dirt out. -------------------------------------------------------- Im Not Only 2 Sexy...Im Also 2 Damn Nice --------------------------------------------------------
  • lufia
well i have to disagree. i think its an exxxceellent sticky :P. if your using a silicon case for the w800i i would say this cap is a must, play games alot, pain or have difficulties using the joystick as it would likely solve those problems. also keeps off alot of the dust that gets trapped in the joystick. many reviews on this cap here: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=911115 my cap should be coming on monday
;