Sony Ericsson W880i Walkman Phone – 支援討論區

Debranding Using DaVinci 22.1/22.2 - COMMENTS & QUESTIONS PLEASE [Sony Ericsson W880i Walkman Phone - 145702]

• PeteGraham
  • 投稿: 20786
  • 註冊日期: 3 三月 2004
As the title suggests, any comments or questions/problems should be directed here. Pete (I need JD) Graham ************** Pete has fallen in love.
  • HazyDavy
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 27 六月 2007
Hello, Having just used DaVinci 22.1/22.2 to unlocked and debranded my Orange w880i I now find that it will not accept any of the following sims - Vodafone, Orange, 3 and O2. the fone is set to R1KG001, GENERIC EUROPE_2, CDA102719/44 and EROM R3A016. I have been in touch via email with DaVinci support but they have not replied for awhile also I've used up all my credit. Any help appreciated.
  • PeteGraham
How many credits did it take you to unlock the phone? Pete (I need JD) Graham ************** Pete has fallen in love.
  • HazyDavy
  • 投稿: 2
Hi, 30 credits to unlock then 20 to debrand so 50 in total.
  • Brady22
  • 投稿: 4
Hi thanks for the help but im in south africa and for me to buy those credits is going to cost alot is there no other way for me to do this
  • PeteGraham

Unless you use phonexs or FAR, no.  Look at SE-NSE.net

Pete (I need JD) Graham ************** Pete has fallen in love.

• Chris_69
  • 投稿: 8
  • 註冊日期: 11 六月 2007
  • 地點: Midlands

Hi Pete (or anyone who can help)

I've jut rebranded (I have an 850i) following this guide & all seemed to go well.  Turned my but my phone on it looks exactly the same as before.  Any clue as to where I have gone wrong?

Cheers,

Chris

• PeteGraham

What happened?  Do you still have the log?  Which network are you on?  Which network was the phone branded to?

• Chris_69

Appreciate your quick reply mate.

I'm on Orange.  Phone seems to be working OK but still the same as before.  Excuse my ignorance but not sure what you mean by 'do I still have the log?' 

• PeteGraham

If you go into the shortcut menu, do you see TrackID anywhere?  Is there a "Citybeat" theme on the phone anywhere?

• Chris_69
No, on my shortcut menu it just gives nav key up, camera: right nav key, none: down is address book, left is write new message.  Can't see track ID or 'CityBeat'.  Looks identical to how it was before....
  • PeteGraham

By shortcut menu, I mean press the button between C and the top right key.  It has 9 white squares on it.  TrackID should be on there.  If it isn't, your phone hasn't debranded.  Check your credits.

;