Sony Xperia 1 III – 支援討論區 立即購買 – HK$6,327

I purchased Sony Xperia 1 III but I didnt receive any Tracking number and the amount has been deducted! [Sony Xperia 1 III - 354635]

• Hatem
  • 投稿: 4
  • 註冊日期: 7 九月 2021

I purchased Sony Xperia 1 III today, the problem is immediately after I made the payment an error page appeared and I didn't receive tracking number. The amount has been deducted and I have no idea if this is a fraud or what?!! 

• Expansys_SEA Staff
  • 投稿: 128
  • 註冊日期: 11 九月 2013

Hi, your order is being processed in our system at this time. You will receive a confirmation email shortly. Thank you. 

• Sid88
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 8 九月 2021

Hi Hatem,

Salaam

If you don't mind would like to know How much custom duty did you pay to import here in Dubai

• Hatem

Hi Sid88

To be honest with you, I didn't pay for custom duty. I only paid for the price of the phone + the shipment, that's all. I doubt there will be any custom duty payment.

Keep in mind that I still didn't receive the device yet.

• Hatem

Hi 

Looking forward to it.

Appreciated. 

• Sid88
  • 投稿: 2
  • 註冊日期: 8 九月 2021

Hi Hatem,

Thanks. Really appreciated your reply. As per the website notes it looks like custom duty to be paid once it arrives in Dubai and it would be as and then calculated amount.

• Hatem

Hi Sid88,

Thanks for your feedback. 

Could you please share with me the link of where I can read about custom duty to be paid once my goods arrives in Dubai? 

;