- MiniX NEO Power, NEO P2
- 100W GaN Charger with 2 x USB-C + 2 x USB-A
- XBase 旅行電源萬能插頭轉換器
- 美式扁型兩腳插頭, 1 個
- Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Travel Adaptor EP-TA20UBE 轉換充電器
- UK 3-Pin, 黑
- Anker PowerPort PD+2 USB-C PD + QC 33W Wall Charger
- Samsung Travel Adaptor Charger EP-TA200 轉換充電器
- 黑, UK / 3 Pin, 100-240V, 5.0V-2.0A, USB
- Samsung Fast Charging Travel Adaptor EP-TA800 閃電快充
- 3-Pin UK, Type C, White
Sony Magnetic Charging Dock DK36 座充 商品介紹
An innovative magnetic connector enables you to place your phone snugly in the dock using just one hand. The magnet steers the phone charging port to the dock charging connector and makes the connection secure. This strong magnetic connection will support your phone throughout charging, holding it in place. [Multi-tasking Capability] While your phone is charging, it stands at a comfortable viewing angle. You can be checking messages, browsing content or watching movies. Your Xperia Z2 is stable and secure in its dedicated charging dock, allowing you to make the most of your handset at all times. [Operates with cover or without] Interchangeable inserts in the kit make it possible to use this dock with your Xperia Z2 with its cover or without, offering you maximum flexibility. [Official Sony product designed specifically for the Sony Xperia Z2] Designed by Sony for your Xperia Z2, so you can be sure that this product is of the highest quality - suited to your high-quality handset.
Sony Magnetic Charging Dock DK36 座充 用家評價
- Nice alternative to USB charging
- This genuine Sony dock is sleek and small and will fit on a small surface. The magnet is quite strong for keeping the device secure but the dock itself is very light so you can accidentally lift the device with the dock still attached. I've been able to get a Z2, Z3 and Z3 tablet compact to work with this despite it listing compatibility only for the Z2. It has an interchangeable slot to accommodate a case on these aforementioned devices too. I bought this for my Z3 as the micro USB port no longer charged the phone. This brought it back to life and charges it quickly. No cable is included but it is meant to be plugged into your phone's micro USB cable and adapter. Overall I think it is worth the $17.